NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. STARTS IN 2014. CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
- For U.S. residents only who are 18 years and older at time of entry.
- Immediate family members of CoolPetProducts.com (spouse, parents, children, siblings) are not eligible to participate in sweepstakes.
- Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- The giveaway will end at 12:00 a.m. EST on the last day of every month. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this promotion.
How to Enter:
- During the promotion period, subscribe to our mailing list (http://eepurl.com/J4yP5).
- Limit: Multiple entrants can not share the same email address or household address. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Choosing a Winner:
- Administrator will use the Random.org random number generator to randomly choose a winner on or around the end date specified for the promotion period. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion.
- All prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- Giveaway winners will be notified using the email address used when leaving the giveaway entry. Winners have 5 business days to respond with the requested prize delivery information or another winner will be selected.
- By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Administrator (CoolPetProducts.com), Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Administrator reserves the right to suspend and/or modify any promotion if item becomes unavailable for any reason or if any other factor beyond Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the sweepstakes.
- Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who is believed to have tampered with with entry process or who is in violation of the rules of the sweepstakes.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Limitations of Liability
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Administrator, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.